- Check-in time is from 14.00 until 22.00. If you wish to arrive outside office hours, please notify us.
- Check-out time is until 10.00
- City tourist tax is 3,13 € per person per night, due to the regulation by the City of Ljubljana. And is additional payment which is made on check-in time. Children between 7. and 18. years of age have 50 % discount. For children up to 7. years the tourist tax is free of charge.
- Breakfast is served from 7.00 until 10.00.
- Early check-out is possible. Please notify the reception in case of an early check-out. We can also prepare a lunch-box for you.
- If needed, we can provide you crib for children under 5 years free of charge. Children up to 5 years old are free of charge. Children from 5. to 12. years old have 50 % discount on additional bed.
- Pets are welcome. They are charged extra, 10-20 € per pet per night.
- The hotel accepts payments in cash and credit cards (Maestro, Mastercard, Visa) and IBAN payment.
- WiFi is available and is free of charge.
- Luggage can be stored at the reception.
- Cancellation policy: With a standard reservation guests can cancel the reservation free of charge until 2 days before arrival. Non refundable reservations guests can not cancel free of charge.
- Prepayment policy: With a standard reservation no prepayment is needed.
- No show: If the guest does not show up for a reservation and has not canceled it within the period that allows a cancelation free of charge, the hotel is allowed to take the payment stated in the reservation.
- For groups who reserve 3 rooms or more applies hotel group policy as it follows. 50 % of payment paid when the reservation is made and the other 50 % paid 14 days before arrival.
- The hotel does not have an official parking place. Public parking is available at the location nearby. Reservations for parking spots it is not possible. For additional informations please contact the reception.
- There are 2 restaurants next door. Das ist Walter offers food based on grill and Bistro Utrip which offers also gluten free food.
- The hotel offers a terrace where guests can sit, have a drink and enjoy the city atmosphere.
- We also have a café where we serve various drinks for our guests.
- All the rooms in the hotel are non-smoking.
How to reach us
You can find us in the very center of Ljubljana, which is mostly pedestrian zone. Read the tips below or contact us for more information on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 00 386 41 542 444.
If you are visiting Ljubljana by your own means of transport, follow the signs for Ljubljana on the motorway, then take the exit towards Ljubljana Center and drive towards the city center. Check out the map below, where we have marked our location and nearby car parks for you. A vignette is required for driving on Slovenian motorways. Weekly, monthly and annual vignettes are available for purchase at each gas station.
- If you are coming to Ljubljana from the coast (Koper, Trieste, Venice, Rijeka), take the A1 / E60 / E70 motorway towards Ljubljana. Follow the Ljubljana Center exit.
- If you are coming to Ljubljana from the northeast (Graz, Vienna, Maribor), take the A1 / E57 motorway towards Ljubljana. Follow the Ljubljana Center exit.
- If you are coming to Ljubljana from the southeast (Zagreb, Karlovec, Novo Mesto), take the A2 / E70 motorway towards Ljubljana. Follow the Ljubljana Center exit.
- If you are coming from Ljubljana from the north (Villach, Klagenfurt, Kranj), take the A2 / E61 highway towards Ljubljana. Follow the Ljubljana Center exit.
Ljubljana’s main bus and train station is in close vicinity to the hotel. With your back turned towards the building of the train station turn left and walk along the Masarykova street for about 500 m. At the fourth traffic light go right on Njegoševa street. The hotel is on the left side of the road after 50 m.
The hotel is 25 km from Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport. We can also arrange transportation from the airport to our hotel or from the hotel back to the airport. The fare is from 10 € per person onwards. You can contact us by e-mail email@example.com or via mobile phone 00 386 41 542 444.
Shuttle service is available to/ from the hotel. There are 4 types of shuttle transport:
Economy: price is 10 € per person. The time of departure is set by the shuttle company in acordance to their schedule and you pick up/ drop off other passengers on the way.
Economy flex: price for 1-3 people is 29 €, for 4-6 people is 44 € and for 7-8 people is 48 €. The shuttle pick up is at your specified time and takes you to the airport/ hotel. You can pick up other passengers along the way.
Business: price for 1-3 people is 38 €, for 4-6 people is 48 € and for 7-8 people is 59 €. You are picked up with a comfortable business vehicle, you travel without additional passengers and stops along the way. Additional benefits of the Business type transport free of charge additional luggage, free of charge for a children seat, free bottle of water for a drive longer than 1h.
VIP Luxury: price for 1-3 people is 45 €, for 4-6 people is 65 € and for 7-8 people is 69 €. It is a transfer of people who wish a luxury transport with a personal vehicle to/ from the airport at a certain time highly comfortable. It is intended for people who want total privacy, flexibility and the very best drivers.
All articles handed over to the housekeeper until 9 AM will be returned till 10 PM next day. Clothes handed over for ironing will be returned in one hour. Saturdays, Sundays and on holidays laundry service is not available.
National Museum of Slovenia
Guests of our hotel gets a 50 % discount on the ticket to the National Museum of Slovenia. You can get your discount voucher at the reception desk. The museum resents to you the cultural heritage of our nation on four different sites.
With the capital of Slovenia we could fall in love at first sight. Above the urban bustle there floats an image of flashing Ljubljana, where many cultural and artistic versions with hint of slovenianliness are at home. Mainly baroque little town is spanned between the castle hill and river Ljubljanica. From the castle our sight follows gorgeous view at renaissance, baroque and secessial frontages. When our sight focuses on the last houses in the distance, we see mighty hills, surrounding Ljubljana Basin on the north side and on the south side there lies large plain Barje.
There are still visible traces of the past on town streets. Houses of the former ancient city Emona and mighty sculptures testifies about the highly developed culture in the distant past. Plečnik´s Triple Bridge, which is mighty extending through the main city square, is the most admired and most walked over bridge in Slovenia. Underneath Ljubljanica meanders dreamily, caught between the willows. Our beloved Ljubljana was constructed and made beyond perfect by the Plečnik´s designs. Passers-by are admiring magnificent National and University Library, summer theatre Križanke, central stadion, colorful Market and many other gorgeous buildings. Wandering through the interesting nooks in colorful summer and also in holiday winter is wonderful experience for both the citizens and tourists. During summer time coffee shops and sweetshops revives, during winter time there are many festivals going on underneath the Christmas lights.
Tivoli Park is Ljubljana’s largest and most beautiful park, stretching right into the city centre. The park, covering an area of approximately five square kilometres, is crossed by three grand horse chestnut tree-lined walks. The park area blends into the slopes of the Rožnik hill, to which it is connected by several walking paths and a trim trail with several exercise stations along its length. WALKING DISTANCE: 10 MIN
Metelkova mesto, an alternative culture centre that developed from a squat in a former army barracks and became one of the best known attractions of Ljubljana, brings together a variety of different artistic practices and events. It is home to a large number of clubs hosting a regular programme of concerts, club nights, and one-off club events featuring underground artists and DJs from around the world. WALKING DISTANCE: 1 MIN
- Ljubljana castle
Ljubljana Castle, standing on a hill above the city for about 900 years, is Ljubljana’s main attraction. The castle’s Outlook Tower and ramparts offer some of the most beautiful views of the city, while the castle houses a museum exhibition on Slovenian history, a puppet museum, and a number of historical rooms such as the Chapel of St George, the Prison, and a video presentation room called Virtual Castle.
Ljubljana Castle, which can quickly be reached by funicular railway, also provides space for art exhibitions, houses a café, a nightclub, and two restaurants (Strelec and Gostilna na Gradu), and serves as a venue for cultural events, family entertainment, dance evenings, and open-air film screenings held under the tile of Film under the Stars in the summer. WALKING DISTANCE: 10 MIN
- Ljubljana central market
The Vodnikov trg square was built after the devastating earthquake of 1895, when an old monastery housing a diocesan college and a library had to be pulled down. The space gained was dedicated for use as an outdoor market. The square was named after the Slovenian poet Valentin Vodnik, whose monument by Alojzij Gangl had stood on its site since 1889. Across the street from the monument, which gives the square a special character, a walking path leads to Ljubljana’s castle hill. From Monday to Saturday, the square is the site of Ljubljana’s Central Market (Osrednja tržnica), which stretches from the Dragon Bridge across the Pogačarjev trg square to the Triple Bridge. The lower, riverside end of the square is occupied by a monumental colonnade building designed by the architect Jože Plečnik’s. The building houses a covered part of the Central Market and thus serves its original purpose. WALKING DISTANCE: 10 MIN
- Tromostovje (Triple bridge)
The central of the three bridges forming the Triple Bridge has stood in its place since 1842, when it replaced an old, strategically important medieval wooden bridge connecting the north-western European lands with south-eastern Europe and the Balkans. Between 1929 and 1932, the side bridges, intended for pedestrians, were added to the original stone bridge to a design by the architect Jože Plečnik, who thus created a unique architectural gem of Ljubljana. WALKING DISTANCE: 10 MIN
- Zmajski most (Dragons Bridge)
The Dragon Bridge, adorned with famous dragon statues, is the most famous image of Ljubljana. If you didn't take a picture with the dragon on the Dragon Bridge, you don't really visit Ljubljana. Statues of dragons that look a little scary and almost real (if, of course, you believe dragons can be real) are a masterpiece that stirs the imagination ever since the bridge was built. WALKING DISTANCE: 10 MIN
Rožnik is a 391-metre-high foresty hill accessible by several footpaths and recreational trails from Ljubljana’s Tivoli park. Since the first half of the 19th century, it has been a favourite spot for local walkers. Before that, it was a place where the locals sought refuge from epidemic diseases, and even further back in the past the site of a leprosarium. WALKING DISTANCE: 15 MIN
- Kongresni trg square
The site of the present Kongresni trg square was occupied by a small square already back in the Baroque period. The original square was thoroughly reconstructed for the 1821 Congress of the Holy Alliance and named after it.
Its south end, the site of the former Provincial Mansion, where the Congress took place, is now occupied by the University of Ljubljana building. Not far away from it is the Slovenian Philharmonic building and next to it a Bidermeyer building housing the oldest Slovenian publishing house, Slovenska matica, established in 1894. The north end of the square is occupied by the neoclassical Kazina building. The Zvezda park, which stretches across the central part of the square, is the site of several historical attractions. WALKING DISTANCE: 15 MIN
- Old city centre of Ljubljana
It’s only a short walk from the Prešeren monument across the Tromostovje bridges to the old city center of Ljubljana, squeezed between the Castle hill and the Ljubljanica river. The entrance to the medieval part of town is protected by two palaces: the Filip mansion and Kresija. Many small, picturesque squares surrounded by beautiful houses are scattered throughout the area, displaying hundreds of years of history. The city square with Rotovž and the famous Robb Fountain, considered by many to be the most beautiful baroque creation in Europe, is one of the larger squares in this part of the city. WALKING DISTANCE: 15 MIN
- SHOPPING CENTER BTC
Distance by car/bus: 5 MIN